Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hello!!!


February 23 
This week has been really great. Kind of crazy but so much fun.
On Monday (2/15/16) I went to a members house and she was asking so many questions. It was cool because she was a member and she still had lots and lots of questions. It made me think about how we are all still learning. If we could learn all the gospel then we wouldn't be able to learn and the plan of salvation is all about learning and progressing. Which is really cool! Prophets say that they are still learning, that makes me know that I can continue to learn and that means I don't have to know everything to be a good missionary.
On Tuesday(2/16/16) We played with a girl who has a baptismal date but she can no longer meet her baptismal date of March 5th. So we will have to continue getting to know her. She likes the lessons but she isn't really progressing which is always hard. And it seems like her mother does not want her to be baptized. But it wouldn't be good for her to be baptized if her mother did not really want it or wouldn't be supportive. She is only 12 but she is so nice. We played four square with her and her friends. 
On Wednesday (2/17/16) Me&Nash were walking and she said, "Be yourself" so I started dancing while walking and then she said, "just don't do that." so then I started walking again. That was kind of sad but I kept smiling. I think she doesn't want to be embarrassed which is whatever. I am going to get a new companion today so maybe my new companion will be a little fun loving :D
On Thursday (2/18/16), we went to a recent converts house. She was baptized only a couple weeks ago so it was really cool to still have lessons with her. I also made a potato, corn, asparagus casserole. That was pretty delicious. Haha. I randomly cook meals and then I randomly just eat PB&Js. I guess it depends on how much time I have to eat. We are supposed to have an hour to eat but sometimes we get busy. Sharing the gospel is so amazing. And I am taking over the area this transfer and that makes me really excited. It makes me want to focus on the Lord's work even more.
Friday (2/19/16) was so awesome. A miracle happened. We went to Trinity's house (the 12 year old girl) and she wasn't there. We were pretty sad that we couldn't see her,we were really wanting to. So we prayed and asked what we should do. Sister Nash decided to drive around the neighborhood (which we never do because we have limited miles) but that is what we did and then we found her. She was just hanging out with her friends outside. That was so cool. The church is true.
Saturday I found out that I get to take over the area and that Sister Nash is leaving. I am really excited for that.
Then on Sunday one of the new converts came to church with a broken arm. She wanted to be at church (She is sooo beyond amazing!) and she came even though her arm was broken! A nurse from the ward looked at it and said it was probably broken. So someone from the ward took her to the hospital and it was in fact broken :( I hope everything goes well. She is the only source of income for her and her husband and she really needs to be able to work. It is just so hard. People here are so humble and it is so hard to see. I love everyone here so much. I know the church is true. I am so thankful for the atonement. The atonement is central to the gospel and central to everything we teach. I know the atonement really did take place because I have used the healing and comforting power of the atonement.
I love yall soooo much. Yall are so amazing and never forget that. Continue to teach people and love people. Love everyone you meet. See them as Jesus sees them. Not as sinners but as people who have the potential to be a King. Children of God. I love you.
Love Always,
Sister Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment