Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hey Yall :D

Wowzers! This week has been crazy. My companion and I have been running around like crazy. We have had so many meetings and it just seems like our days are so packed with so much stuff. I used to think I haven't made a big difference while on my mission but now I think about how it would be nice to have more missionaries here because there are so many people that need to hear the gospel and that makes me realize that I am making a difference. I am also realizing that miracles happen when we are being the best missionaries we can be. If we are following the rules and praying, Miracles Will Happen. Wow, the Spirit is so strong at lessons! 
We have been teaching these two young men and they are so amazing. One says he believes what we tell him but that he wants to stay Catholic and the other one is on the way to baptism. He is so amazing. We were teaching him and the Spirit was so strong. He has learned about Joseph Smith before so I asked him to tell me what happened so he said what happened. And he said it almost perfect and then I asked him if he believed it and he said he does. He was like, "its crazy to believe, but I do." and then I told him I believe it too. And the entire lesson was just great. I know the church is true.
We also got to go to a less actives house and teach a lesson and that lesson went really good. And we got to help a member move boxes from her house into a storage unit. And this week we moved apartments. I am no longer in a home but a nice apartment and that is pretty fun. It is on the 3rd floor so I will get some exercise every day. 
Also, this P-day has been really fun. We got together with the Elders and ate crabs and I even caught a fish :D
I love you all so much. The Spirit is so strong and I want to be the best missionary I can be. I love yall. Keep being awesome.
Exodus 20:1-17
John 15:16 

Love Always,
Sister Anderson

March 21

No comments:

Post a Comment